ISO 9001:2015 QMS
ISO 9001 Certification is a widely recognized standard for the Quality Management System. ISO 9001 Standard provides an effective Risk Assurance based Quality Management System focusing on QMS principles enhancement in Customer Satisfaction, Leadership, Engagement of People, Process Approach, Improvement, Evidence-based Decision Making. ISO 9001:2015 enables Risk-based thinking while implementing QMS, this means to identify Risks and Opportunities in processes to establish an effective ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system with a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of Top Management, the process approach and continual improvement.
- Costs saving by reducing wastages
- The decreasing number of sales returns and customers' complaints
- Possibility to take a part in public tenders
- Improvement of overall organization management " processes under the control
- Building up the work culture.
- Improvement of an organization's image.
- Emphasis on organization respectability